Global Talent Visa Program and it’s way to Australian Permanent Residency
The Morrison government will reconstruct the permanent migration cap in order to resume the economy post-pandemic. Alan Tudge, the activity immigration minister of Australia need to utilize the recently launched Global Talent program to bring word’s most talented highly skilled workers. This is considered a fast track to Australian Permanent Residency. The Government hopes that the new visa plan will play a critical role in boosting the Australian economy.
The Three New Visas recently announced by Australian Government for Innovation:
- Global Talent Independent (GTI)
- Global Talent Employer Sponsored (GTES)
- Supporting Innovation in South Australia.
Why Global Talent Visa?
The Global Talent Independent Visa program which was launched in November 2019 targets to bring highly skilled workers from the targeted sectors. To attract these highly skilled candidates, the Australian Government has constructed the GTI programs.
- Priority Processing with decisions being made from one week to two months
- Permanent residency straight away
- No age limit
- Free to work for any employer
- No sponsorship requirements
- Access to Medicare and other government benefits
- Full ability to work in Australia
- No high English requirement, only functional English is required
- Low family can come with you to live , walk and study in Australia
Target Sectors :
- Ag Tech
- Fin Tech
- Med Tech
- Cyber Security
- Energy and Mining Technology
- Spare and Advanced Manufacturing
- Quantum Information , Advanced Digital, Data Science and ICT
The candidates who are applying for the global talent Visa need to prove that they are highly skilled workers. These can be determined by :
- Being able to show that you have the skills to earn $148,700.
- Being a recent PhD or Masters Graduate with high grades.
Processing Time :
One of the major advantages of Global Talent Independent Visa is its high processing speed. The representatives of the Department of Home Affairs declared that applications under GIT programs will be prioritized. The Global Talent Independent Visa program sounds like a good opportunity. Fill the contact form to reach out to us and to check the eligibility.