The Government of Australia announced labor-saving payments and well efficient claims for COVID-19 affected people
The Government of Australia announced that there will be a short term payment of $550 COVID-19 supplement after 26th April if you are qualified to receive the payment. The government will widen the eligibility for the initial $750 financial support payment to grant it from March 31st of this year. This case will be applied only if you are qualified to receive the payment during any days after 11th March and before 14th April. The government also added that a second $750 financial support payment after 12th July 2020. This case will be applicable if you are qualified to receive the payment or if you have a privilege card on 10th July 2020. You won’t be eligible to receive this payment if you are receiving coronavirus supplement.
Crisis payment will be also available if you’re in serious economic disaster and either :
- Self Isolation is mandatory
- Looks after someone who is under isolation.
You’ll automatically receive the supplement if you’re receiving any of this payments-:
- Jobseeker payment, Partner Allowance, Widow Allowance, Sickness
- Youth Allowance for Job Seekers.
- Youth allowance for students and apprentices.
- Parenting payment partnered and single.
- Farm household allowance.
- Special benefit.
You don’t need to do anything the Government will pay you automatically from 27th April 2020. Also, will continue to pay you the supplement each fortnight if you’re eligible for up to 6 months.
The Government of Australia will give you access to the payments if you are:-
- A permanent employee who has been stood down or lost your job.
- A Sole trader, self employed, a casual or contract worker whose income has reduced.
- Caring for someone who is affected by Coronavirus.
As a result of recently announced COVID-19 regulations by the Government of Australia the infograph shows the downward curve of coronavirus infected people.