Study in Australia

We Are Associated With More Than 1000 Australian Universities

TR / PR Services

Sign Approved Stamp On Document to permit and certify for work document and visa At Desk

Being an Australian Registered Migration Agents, we major in helping students who wish to stay in Australia after they have completed their studies.

The Different General Skilled Migration Categories Are As Follows

  • Skilled – Independent Residence Visa (PR)
  • Skilled – Australian State Sponsored Residence (PR)
  • Skilled – Regional Sponsored Residence (PR)
  • Skilled –Regional Sponsored (Provisional)
  • Skilled – Temporary Skilled Graduate (TR)

As your official Registered Migration Agents, we can assist you for professional assessment and represent your TR / PR applications to the Department of Home Affairs, Australia.

Our senior RMA, Mr. Rasheed Backer and associate RMA, Mr. Hiyas Backer have 25 years of combined practice expertise in dealing with onshore and offshore skilled migration applications which includes appeal applications to the Administrative Appeal Tribunals Australia.

Contact AIVES Australia to identify the best available options to meet your circumstances. Feasibly, the most important stage in the migration process is the initial direction setting discussion with the client.

Successful Visas
Consulted Clients
Assessment clients

Join Over 500,000 Clients Enjoying AIVES AUSTRALIA Services Now

Become Part of AIVES AUSTRALIA to Further Your Career.